Well,holiday is coming to the end and i sure did have a great holiday..Went to PEnang,drop by at my uncle's sundry shop,take a good look at my future house..
News Announcement:Yes,I am going to move away from Puchong Next year..Change school and stuff..To Kota Kemuning..Haiz..I don't wish too but what can I do..So this is my last year here..I will make it as memorable as possible..I will definitely miss ALL my friends here but we still can keep in contact..
Pity Pity Pity..HAiz..BTW,the house is kinda nice..fully furnished..Finally my own room..My own space and privacy!!!Haha..
Thank you every of my friends for being there for me when I need you..I will sure miss everyone here..Sniff sniff..I hope to make the best of what's left..About half a year left..And I hope to celebrate my B'day with every1 coz my b'day tis year falls on Monday and Hari Ko-kurikulum..Hmm..
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The ones you really love will never leave you. They will stand by you in support for as long as time moves on.
Don't worry about it. u just have about 1 and a half more years before u can really say goodbye to school holidays and that's not mean, that's reality.
Post a Comment