Monday, September 10, 2007

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

Yay! Tomorrow going on a trip to dunno where (somewhere in Shah Alam) for what kerjaya..-.-" sorry ya,me sesat a lil..but will know tomorrow lar..hehe^^

Meanwhile,i can skip doing my hw today..Exam is on 1st October(ish..).Teachers are rushing to teach finish all the syllibus..And i'm not evern paying the slightest attention to it..Oni daydream in class,disturb Peggy..

Today we did something in Physics Lab..Using my corrector glue to make ppl's thing sticky..At first i did it on Peggy's unwanted eraser..Then spread to WeiTing do Kuei Yee's eraser(mission fail) but WeiTing's book kena..So we change our mission to do it on Kuei Yee's book..Mana tau dia tak tau..She didn't realise it..What fun i had laughing during the whole Physics period..hehe^^(biasa la)

Yesterday night memang..haiz..Yu Cheng called while I was almost asleep..I accidently canceled his call(blurness) and he sms-ed me to call back..Haiz..Then I did and he ask me do a piece of paper(confidential) for auditing tomorrow and needs it by 7am..-.-" Then I continue to sleep,planning to do it when i wake up..BUT,,i woke up late..And skip my breakfast..Not done yet,do in car some more..Haiz..regret to call him back liao..

No comments: