Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A post that qis force me to blog

Okaay..I don't know what to blog abt nut Qis wants me to,so I better do it..

Today I walk to school myself because Hui En and the other girl(oopss) had to go back and take things. it was drizzling so I walk faster to school, in the dark. After I step into the school building, it started to rain heavily and I was worried abt how Hui En will walk to school,but she ended with transport. Then the boring classes start with English today. PnChan wants us to write an essay in an hour and I DID IT!! It is not good but I am glad I did it in time. Then during recess, I have to get money from Qis because I forgot my purse. Yes,stupid me..I had two muffins and it is nice. Then back to boring class. After school I went home,eat,bath and surf the net. And Qid wants me to blog in an hour and I did it in..5 minutes..Hahaha

THE END

Boringkan my day? The interesting part is when I ask Qis on pets and she goes along way of story-telling to me.^^ And I do good today by reading ghost story to Qis to make her scared but Ended up reading those not-so-scary stories..hahaha

Okay,I moved here (Kota Kemuning) for 4 months already and I am happy with the house here.School here also not bad except the part which involves homework of course..And the creepy part of being followed home by 3 guys..And that weird guy..I do not want to blog abt him though..
But I really miss my friends in PBP!! Do not know if they miss me too...Sigh..
I miss the times where I laugh along with WeiTing and Peggy and the times when Grace,Phaik Sim and Me go lepak during POL time..And recess at that pondok..And and and...Many more..
And Pris and Yvonne migrate to other place already and I miss them too..
I think this will be my longest post in my blog's history so leave some comments for me dear readers!

THE END OF THIS POST HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BORING POST
THANK YOU
POH YEE^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See HERE

thepenpusher said...

HELLL-LLO I didn't force you to blog! I just thought, maybe.. yeahh we could compete since you finished your english essay earlier than mine. And this, I warn you, is going to be a comment longer than your post. Hah!
It was you who provoked my boring story-telling about you-know-who and in return you SHOULD tell me about you-know-who 2. And the ghost stories you told me! Gaaaah, too bad it's not stuck in my head like a whirlwind. I was going to stop here but figured this is not long enough.
So... I'm just going to tell you this: Why not blog about 'him', the stalker that followed you home? And your experience about being 'followed' home by those 3 guys. I'm preeeeettty sure it will be a hit!
Oh, by the way, my voodoo paper didn't work today. sobsss ):

thepenpusher said...

darn it's not long enough still!

Anonymous said...

hello...
put up some pic of ur new school and frens..
hehe

Anonymous said...

hehe...
dis person ah..
is a cool person le...
so umm pls add her or watever u do in blogs..
haha...
but not as cool as yours truly le..
ahaha..
take care....

AaRON