Chemistry, did badly..CSC and Maths still okay..
Hmm..Should study harder d. Stop facebooking.. XP.. If I could..
The weekends were boring, as usual. Doritis had a family day on Saturday. My whole family went to have fun. Haha.. For children, they have 2 clowns and McD. Us, lousy fried meehoon and some chicken and kuih. haha.. I went over to queue up to get McD eventhough its for children only. Hahaha..I can be passed off as one. =P
Seriously. Yuki keep saying that I look like 14-15 more than 18. =/
Hope to do better in TT2..Which is in 2 weeks time.
Next week oral le. I havent prepare anything. Today going to do my slides and try to prepare my speech. Weekends so lazy to do it.
Mummy baked hawaiian chocolate chip cookie on Saturday. =D Very nice and chocolatey.. YUMMY.. With hazelnut, cadbury chocolate, chocolate chips, cornflakes. XD Hahaha.. Mouth watering.
Lately de mood quite different. Sometimes very good. Sometimes very blur ><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment