Friday, November 13, 2009

Peek-a-boo!

Finals are waaaay over now..Since Monday..But where was I? Haha.. I was working..Even before the finals started, so I have been busy..Too much to do.. Plus, the stupid line hated me, so I could not enjoy my last day of finals as much with the computer since they blocked me from accessing the internet. Had to call to TM to lodge a complain.

I am now currently working in Algotherm as receptionist plus a bunch of other recording work to do. And my parents forces me to learn the products so I can sell them as well. Uuughhh.. Like memorising all over again.. Thank God I wasnt force to learn facial..Muahahaha.. Tomorrow will be a busy and boring day since the three lenglui therapist is busy from the moment the shop opens until it closes. Seriously that packed on Saturdays until they do not even have time to eat.. Boring cause they will be inside doing the facial while I sit outside day dreaming. And poking around some stuffs.

Anyway..Went to MidValley today. I am very happy cause I havent been able to shop, let alone visit malls any more since....I forgot.. But I miss shopping! Though we did not shop much today as Mum was in a rush. But then, dear Ting promised to make herself free for at least 2 days to teman me go watch movie..Haha.. Peggy, you also must be free okay..Since you will be doing nothing much at home during the holidays...Hehe..Cant wait to go out shopping together again! ^^

No comments: