Chem lab is like kinda strict feeling. We have to understand the steps ourselves and the demonstrator will not approach you unless you approach them.
Bio lab is fun~~ hahaha.. The demos are really friendly and very helpful. Mostly Amy. Hehe.. She is great. Even teach us to do calculation >< aiyak..hahaha..Cause I was quite blur for our first bio lab. But I think I will enjoy bio lab ^^ with Tze Xin as my dear lab partner~~
During lab classes, I will sure think of half dear,Carol. I used to fold up her lab coat sleeves for her every Chem lab classes last time. Now I have to fold mine myself >< So I will eventually think of her everytime I am doing it. =) I miss you alot..
BIO LAB REPORT IS KILLING ME~! Gaaah..Have to answer more than 10 questions for the lab report. =(
Chem lab report is much easier eventhough there is much to do for that. At least I don't have to answer so much.
Wrong then wrong lo..The most important thing is that I have learnt something and I realised that I am wrong previously. =)
Jia you~
This week is bad for me. Too much slacking. Havent studied. Watching too much drama. >< Sigh..Quickly finish watching it then I can start to study =)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment