The struggle, the stress
the hard times, the happy times
I must hold on
Sometimes I asked myself "Why do I push myself so hard?"
Why do I work while I am studying?
Why do I increase the burden on myself?
Why?
Should I just quit?
Should I just let myself enjoy/waste my free time? ( I am quite free if I don't work)
Or should I continue to use my time more efficiently?
Push myself further?
Force myself to learn the phrase "Time is gold" so that I will do my assignments whenever I am free?
...
...
...
For a better me in the future, I guess I should hold on
I believe that if I go through some hard times and stress,
I will appreciate what I have more
What don't kill you makes you stronger, no?
Not that working gives me stress
Its the assignments that are trying to suffocate me
Working helps me forget about my stupid assignments and stress
~
我相信我可以!
未来的我,一定不会后悔!
今日的付出和努力会让我更好
~
不管怎样
怎样都会受伤
伤了又怎样
至少我很坚强
我很坦荡
怎样都会受伤
伤了又怎样
至少我很坚强
我很坦荡
~
我要握住一个最美的梦
给未来的自己
给未来的自己
~

No comments:
Post a Comment