Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nice plans for semester break

Even though a week may be short to some
but it is sufficient for me to do what I want to
^^V
Last Friday went to Pyramid (same ol' place) with Wei Ting (same person I like to date)
to watch Rio in 3D
Colourful movie with nice 3D effects (Expensive tickets!!)

Wednesday planning to go out with Phaik Sim, Gyn Fei and Wei Ting (again)
Thursday planning to rollerskate with Qisthina and Ariel at Subang Avenue
Saturday planning to go out again with Peggy, Kuei Yee and (yea) Wei Ting again

Thank God its the end of the month
=P
I will be officially broke after the break
but there is another plan to go watch The Roommates with Rachel and Vivienne
=X
ahaha

I am going to enjoy my holiday to the max!
Oh, I am still hooked to Howl's Moving Castle
Replay, anyone?
^^