Friday, August 26, 2011

不知所错


Well, I have no intentions on making children cry but then.. -.-
Two days consecutively two boyboy cry 
Boy boy number 1 cry because he can't memorise his timetable. 
Take note that I did not even scold him or anything ( like to other kids) cause its the first time I teach him
Mostly, he sits at another table. 
Siighh
Boy boy number 2 cry because there is too much homework for the holiday
Centre is close for a week thus the kiddies are packed with extra homework to last them a week 
But this little boy here don't like the extra work and he wants to go Genting AND he does not like to do subtraction thus the manly boy tears

Gosh, I dare say I treat this two kids in a nice manner
No harsh scoldings or what so ever yet they cry
O.o
My usual students faced a more stern me yet they still can joke and laugh
yet this two cry.. 
siiighh

I love teaching cute girls more. Boys suck! =P

No comments: