How was my Raya holidays?
I was busy being a lazy smart housegirl
Mum was admitted to hospital on Saturday night
as she have major headache, nausea and dizziness
We went to CA, being the nearest hospital here
Service there was slow -.-
unefficient
un-pro
Okay
so all the house work is left for me (usually its partial house chores)
Being very very lazy smart,
here are some methods the lazy me did to make things easier
1) After washing the clothes (the washing machine of course), I dump the clothes into the dryer :D
The best machine in house! Why bother to drag the bucket of clothes outside to hang and worry about the weather or whether or not the clothes are dry? Muahahaha
My mum's reaction: =.=~
My dad's reaction: :D
Having a dryer saves me much much work
Having a dryer saves me much much work
2) Of cleaning the house: Everyone stay away from house so it will remain as clean as I last clean it. So at the end of the day I just need to sweep and mop once every two days ( Well I can't stand it at last and still clean it daily)
3) Of eating: Eat out. Simple and yummy :)
4) Wait til everyone goes to sleep only do the cleaning, else the two males at home will just turn everything back to before cleaning in less than 5 minutes
So basically my holidays are spend in hospital
Teman-ing mum
The best thing about that new hospital is that everything is new and its quite empty!
Mum stayed in a 3 bed room
so mum was on one bed and the other two beds were dominated by brother and me
It was dead tiring everyday
cause once back from the hospital I still need to clean the house.
Okay so thats it..The lazy lazy girl's method of doing house chores (part of it)
And that marks the end of the holiday too
boohoo
I'm unproductive
Report is still not done
Assignments too
And that marks the end of the holiday too
boohoo
I'm unproductive
Report is still not done
Assignments too
No comments:
Post a Comment