![]() |
| Dearest girlgirl |
My dearest and most manja family member - Girlgirl!
She was adopted by us when she was 3 years old
Before this, the owner raised her in a cage and seldom let her out.
The previous owner thought girlgirl was mute as she didn't bark at all for 3 years.
and she was also dumb dumb when she just arrived at my house
but that changed pretty quickly.
and yea, she is very noisy now, barking at kids, postman etc
Now she is smart (but still silly)..!
hehehe
I guess a loving family changes everything
:)
She loves to be carried up, loves to go on car rides (she don't like walks though.. Lazy bum)
She likes to see cats (at the back alley)
She also caught on to the bad habits of the neighbour's dogs to bark at postman and garbage truck.
She hates dog snacks (biscuits etc)
Loves apples, bread and milo.
She can drink half a can of beer and not get drunk
My grandfather used to feed her with roasted ducks and all sorts of stuff
so she loves my grandfather alot (or the food he was holding)
though we try not to let her have human food
This girlgirl also very observant
We used to bring food from the kitchen and eat at dining room/ living room
and so one day she decides to follow too.
She was eating her bowl of rice in her dog bowl at the kitchen
while I was having my dinner alone in the dining room
Then I saw girlgirl seems to walk over to the floor mat and eating something from there.
Then I continue to observe her
to find out that this smart doggie brings a mouthful of her rice and walks over to the dining room (on the floor mat) and put it there to enjoy it
@@~
I was laughing very hard when I found out
and I told my mum
which of course my mum scolded her
but SMART DOG!
hahaha
She went back and forth a few rounds before I told my mum about this
![]() |
| Skyping with darling |
Girlgirl loves to play computer too!
She will block the entire view of the laptop to herself and stick her face near to the screen to see.
And if she see herself, or other animals, she will be barking at it.
One time, I was playing angry bird on my laptop on the floor.
Then she was looking at my screen
When the angry bird flew from the left side of the screen to the right side, she went over to the right side to search for it!
HAHAHHA
and she keeps sniffing around to find the bird!
hahaha
She is one funny doggie!
![]() |
| YUM! |
She loves to play hide and seek too!
I will hide whenever she is chasing after me
and then my mum says that she will be looking at those spots I used to hide first (behind the door, behind the sofa etc)
and when she found me, she will be all over me and following me around
hehe
Glad to have this dear girlgirl in my life
:)
![]() |
| *love* |






No comments:
Post a Comment