Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Biggest motivation

I am behind my studying schedule
because I worked this two days
and I am very tired and lazy
hence during the noon (I only start my day at noon :P) I have no mood to study at all.
Studying downstairs was very distracting
Mum will come in and ask me
"Ehh did you search for that car on the web to see the price??"
Cause I am finding for a perfect and cheap car after grad
or she would be FB-ing in front of me then suddenly would go
"EHHHH! Come see this HK trip deal inclusive of air ticket leh!"
Hence I would go see
then read the T&C 
and then start googling for other trips
etc etc
and then it was time to go work
._.

Ahhhh!
All the planning for end-of-the-year trip distracts me from studying
I wanna go here there everywhere!
I wanna travel around the worldd
Wait, I wanna go Japan first!
AHHH!
Neighbour just came back from Japan and got us some snacks, dried prawn and dried scallops. @@
Ommyyyy
Tried the *I don't know what* cake and it was like @@!
*melts*
and then this thing

Sugar butter sand tree (?!?)
*melts*
Fell in love with it on the first bite
Why Jap food so nice wan
OK
Biggest motivation to earn $$ is to go Japan and spend!
Wahahaha

><
Reading Cheesie's blog to cure my addiction
while ignoring the guilty feeling that has been eating me this two days
....
I shall go visit neighbour tomoro to listen to her story!
Heeeeee
Blessed to have kind-hearted neighbours!
:)

No comments: