Weather is so cold lately that I don't have to switch on air con to sleep. Brrrr~ Hence the sick bug I guess. Super lazy today that I only work like 2 hours today (not counting the time I report back to office). This Saturday got half day event at KL. Next Saturday will be company annual dinner. Then Monday will be my first event..! So many events..!
I miss my kids so much too! ><
Meet up with Ting for lunch yesterday at BBQ Plaza IOI Mall while my mum meet up with her friends for short celebration. Then I went over to eat cake! Yum yum!
Family undergoing difficult time now. This is when I feel how much my relatives really care and help my family out. *blessed* Will overcome this very soon :)
Good news: Getting my very own baby car soon! By the end of this month if possible. Another loan to repay back... LIFE.
Jo happily enjoying herself at China while darl and I suffering here working :( Super lonely this week at office as SK also went outstation. Today, only darl and me reported back to office.. Even Kelly and V is not in. Next week will resume back to normal noisy reporting in days. Hehe
还会心疼你 >.<
加油!


No comments:
Post a Comment