Saturday, October 12, 2013

Big fat snake

3 words that describe myself this week :P
Been very very lazy this week (Manager: Do not use the word "very" twice. Me: I like lar so what?). Monday blues attacked us ( Von, Jo and me!) hence we plan to work for 2 hours before meeting up for teatime at Dotz cafe. Very random of us but a very good session to blow water and get rid of the blues. 
Very cute menu!
All hand drawn~
With the dearest darling
Sadly, the teatime therapy did not work as the lazy bugs were still in our bodies. On Tuesday, I went to Pyramid to shop pay bills. Then on Wednesday, I went to Aeon Cheras Selatan for lunch with SL. Thursday was Paradigm mall to buy salmon and I also bought Nerds! 

Friday, I had lunch with darl and Ray at IOI Mall. So for 4 consecutive days, I went to a mall + snake-ing around not working. What a passive week. HAHAHA. 

Today finally get to meet up with Viv for our date and also to visit her new unit! A very nice place to stay with a friendly owner. Then, we were craving for Korean food so off we go to Daorae to satisfy our cravings. Then we walked around boutiques at Puteri before heading to IOI to buy my cons. Making more plan as we chat throughout the day! Can't wait for the next plan to come true :) Definitely a good good day to keep me energize!

No comments: