Alot have been going on during the holidays..Mostly going in and out of hospital..Exam is next week so i think i'll update it after my exam.
Okay,I can't stand not going online today..So I update it now
Alot have been going on lately During the holidays..Don't bother about that.
Today we had Sukan Tara and everyone was suppose to try out diff sports..
we were divided into our own rumah sukan and since pav is awway for debate today so I stay with Yi Ting and Sheen Yeen..We are supposed to go for high jump but neither of us wants to do it.Biasa lar for me after I was with Peggy for 4years..haha..We just sat down,ignoring the fact that we are rumah kuning girls..haha..And we had to go to the wet and muddy padang for lempar cakera but when we go all the way passing those horrible mud,it started to rain AGAIN! Ish..Then we had to go all the way back again and yeah,my shoe turn into a new colour school shoes:brown and white! YUUUCCKSS!
There goes my pretty white white shoes..So I am planning not to go school this Friday because they are having Sukan tara again..HAHA
And I had my lunch at the new Gazebo@Kemuning Restaurant.Its kinda nice lar..
Exam is next week.Yikes! Wish me luck..I didn't really pay much attention during tuition lately cause its BORING BORING and BOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!! So Yu Cheng do the honour of sms-ing me during tuition..hehe..so good rite?
And this qis keep insisting not to sms during tuition but she herself talks to A****Y During tuition..haha
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
what's with the comment? likeable?
gaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha.
funny laaaaaaahhh yeeeewwwwwwwww.
i don't talk during tuition. i whisper and write notes. i talk when needed. :D
BOOM
Post a Comment