Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another start of a boring holiday

The first term break is finally here. I think I should be excited about it but I feel BORED! Besides homework, study, television and food, there is nothing much I can do. So welcome boring holiday.
Anyway, my first test here will be on 24th of March, a day after Ariel’s birthday. BORING BORING TEST. I need to exercise too cause I am getting fatter after the CNY and Kota Kinabalu holiday. When I want to cycle during the evening, the rain will be my biggest enemy. Sigh… Stupid rain…
Recently, I find myself chatting with Peggy a lot… I missed those times we had together. That is why we can talk about anything when we have a chance… So I am looking forward to seeing her online to chat with her again… (Baguskan Peggy? I puji you here wor…)
I AM BORED I AM BORED I AM BORED I AM BORED… I know I have a lot of things to do, not to mention homework… But I don’t find them interesting so I don’t do them. Unless I am in the mood to be a good girl.=)
I went back to SMK PBP1 last Friday and I saw Pn Ong, Pn Normala and Pn Kogila. =)

No comments: