Today we went KL with the Yap family again..haha..
Dad,bro,Uncle Richard and Sean went to do some work and construction site visit..Meanwhile, Mum,Aunty Sally, Sharmaine and me went to Sogo to shop..I am trying to think of what to wear to Kuantan, and what shoes..And I want a new shiny shiny necklace..hmmm...My Mum suggested me to wear my hot pink dress to Kuantan..Hahaha..I forgot how that dress looks like..But I remember the colour..XD Then another problem,I have no suitable footwear to match..My mum wants to buy a new gown,handbag,shoes,lipstick,etc etc..Okay lar, the three of us are shopping for next week Kuantan trip..Only Sharmaine is tagging along..I bought a new pair of shoes but not a nice nice necklace yet..Sad..Mum and Aunty Sally bought alot..Well,kinda lot of things..Aunty Sally even buy a new pearl neclace and earring set..We don't have enough time to go every floor cause we are taking our own sweet time looking at everything..Lets hope we can go again 2moro..
Sad new about going to Kuantan is,we have to bring along erm..3 more people in our car..boohoo..Means we cant take up all the space in the car..No fun..Not comfy comfy liao..But anyway,nevermind..I can't wait for next week..Yippee^^!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment