After I read Peggy's blog,I can't stop laughing again..
I remember last year she and me owez go to toilet together..and we choose to do it every BM period..hahaha..Teacher owez complain 'eh,selalu pergi tandas masa saya"
I said"ya la cikgu..Masa pergi tandas ma.."
hahahaha..we can't stop laughing..Ya,I like Pn.Azizah..Zi Zi Za Za..hahaha..she is funny and..Funny..hahaha..
And when Kuei Yee and MeiTing is doing the cross stich for Malam Gemilang,I was judging it and pointing out all the kelemahan and wrong stitches made by them..
One day,teacher was standing next to where I sit and admiring the cross stitch and she ask me"cantik tak?"
Me being a very very honest student straight away answer "tak cantik laa"
Then phiaak..Oucch!! "sakit la cikgu!Kenapa pukul saya?"
"you kata tak cantik..cantik kan ?
"cantik cantik.."
silently..Tak cantik..
"apala cikgu ni..pukul saya..=("
"ya ma..cantik ma.."
This teacher ar..tak tahan la..so childish..N don't like me being honest..
N she very forgetful wan..owez forget where she put the books..make me and Peggy went searching for it..
And and and..The door..bilik Bm door..So siao lar..the door got problem wan..wan close muz close very hard..want lock oso muz gt strenght wan..haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment