I bought TSGS(True Singapore Ghost Story) book 17 during the holidays..I want book 18 now..Hehe..
Anyway, I never think I will encounter any but this year after we moved here, things started to happened..Like what happened to my Dad earlier..Creepy, I know..
Last week, my Mum said that she saw a female in the house..Not me..But someone wearing a two-coloured shirt..But when she look again, it was gone..Maybe it was an illusion but since its the Hungry Ghost Month and what happened on my Dad...I know better what to think..Since then, I was a little scared every dark night..Since I am sleeping alone now..Sometimes, there will be some uneasy feeling in me if I suddenly remember what my mum saw..
Yesterday night..After I was back from tuition at 10pm..I was make sure that my mum closed the gate outside before coming in..AS usual, before going upstairs, my Mum will let my dog,GirlGirl out to do her business first.. She was outside for quite sometime and she was also sure that the big gate was closed.. Then we went upstairs..I went to my parents room and watch TV since I am not sleepy yet. I peep a few times through the window to look outside for fun and I was sure that the gate was closed.. Even my Mum did a few times too.. First, she saw two roadside lamp was on..Second time, One of them was off..My mum thought it was burned or something so she went back to her bed..Then about 11++, when I was in my room, my bro ran upstairs and tell my mum something..Being the usual me, of course I go kepoh a while..He said that the guard rang the bell and said that our gate was not closed!(he closed it before coming upstairs)..My mum was half asleep by then sat up and think a while..Then she said she was sure it was closed since she was outside with GirlGirl for quite a long time..I said I was sure too cause I checked a few times too..
What you think?
My Mum and I were definetely sure that it was closed, and no one went out after that..How can it opened by itself? CREEPY!!
I don't know you but this is the first time my family came upon this things..We stayed in Puchong for 11yrs and were not disturbed..Well, my housing area last time do have those "things", but we do not have any problems..
Another story which I found out recently..
One of my mum's brother, my uncle, passed away when I was not born yet.. He was killed by a car when he was crossing a road.. I thought that was it but no..
Apparently, when his corpse was sent back to my Mum's family, he looked okay..Means no major wound or anything..According to traditions, we will have a 3-day praying ceremony before burying the dead.. On the last day of the praying ceremony, when my grandparents,uncles and aunties when over to take a final look at my uncle, both side of his shoulders appear to be wet..Tears could be seen flowing from the corner of his eyes to the shoulder..It was dry for the first two days but now, it was wet with tears! Then we moved on to when my uncle was to be buried..The weather was fine for 3days but on that very day, rain fell and big wind wet all the praying stuffs and papers that were to be burn..Everything was in a messed..
My grandparents said that it was a sign that my uncle does not want to leave this world..He was not married yet but he had a fiancee..No wonder he does not want to leave this world yet..Hmmm...
Coincidence? I don'know..Its up to you to believe or not..
Give your comments..
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment