Taylor's College
It was freezing cold..Yes..I was numb infact..Okie..We slipped off during Pn.K's boring lecture session..And off we go to Taylor's..
We was given a short clip on the campus..Then campus tour..Then Globalisation talk..More to marketing talk by miss Irene...Hahaha..We were in the chill room for 2 hours..And I was freezing till numb and I can't feel my poor fingers..Okay..Enuf of cold..The talk was ok.If you are into marketing or business then you should go.Ermm...What else...There was a short game session which was fun.We have to guess which country does a brand originates from.Padini is from Malaysia!hahaha..And the speaker is funny..And I am still freezing then..And shivering..and an ex-student came in and tell us abt college life..I don't care now cause I need to get out from the chiller..
then we had lunch at 12++..Before that, I fell down the stairs cause I could not feel my leg either..Ouch..Then If cold is not enuf, we had to go under the rain to board the bus back to school..HEhehe..
Okay, I am lazy to go into details..Hahaha..Chat with Priscilla a while ago..Hahha..Cannot stop laughing..hahaha..
TRIALS IS COMING..I AM DEAD..
Oh, yay! Next saturday got dinner at my house..I can't wait for it..Except the fact that trials is just too near that day..=(
I want to watch TV..I dont wanna go for Physics tuition..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment