Monday, October 12, 2009

Of New "House"

Yesterday went to Shah Alam memorial center again because my grandfather can now move into his new "house"! I hope he will be happy ^^
Yesterday got those sifus at there too, cause it was a day where many people move into the house. So ,yes there is many people. Haha.. We have to wait for the rituals and so then move our grandfather inside then more rituals and praying. Then they provided us with vegetarian lunch buffet. It was very very good! Haha..Yummy yummy..
We are going there again on the 25th for more praying thingy.. This time, we will bring our grandmother there. She have not been there ever, even on the day my grandfather was cremated because of her knee pain. She will sure like the peaceful place too.

This week will be a busy week. I will have my comp science test tomoro. Last topic test before the finals. Sigh.. And then, will be attending 2 weddings this week too. One on Friday at *I Forgot Where* Restaurant. >< another will be my cousin's wedding at Concorde Hotel. Cant wait for that. ^^

I really should be studying because trials is next week! OMG..I am so not ready for it. All thanks to my habit of staying in front of the computer for the whole day. Oh ya, mum wants me to go back Ogawa to work during my break since I will be having a looong break frm 9th Nov onwards until next year. Should I go back to work?

No comments: