I am being annoyed but my cousin. and the stupid excel. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Does poor = no choice of pre-u?
Does stupid = cannot further study?
I strongly disagree with this. He say that I am rich because I dont study form 6. I told him, it is actually up to him to decide. There are ways to overcome financial problem if you really have a heart to continue pursuing what you like. Maybe its because his family that he has this kind of thinking. I do not think that his family is that poor now. His dad only needs to feed him and the wife. His sisters are already working and have family. He keeps thinking that my family is very rich. I am very annoyed at this. VERY.. It makes me feel like it is wrong to be different from the rest of the family. I do know that among my uncles and aunties from my father's side, my dad is the one doing good, and my other uncle as well. They worked hard for it. And they reap what they sow, a better life for the family. I dont understand why I feel very annoyed already. Sigh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment