Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hmm..

This one week break seems very short. And it seems that Wei Ting is also very free got so many things to update. =)

Had a Chemistry quiz today and mock assesment which is very bad. Thank God its just a mock, not a real one. Sigh.. Still in holiday mood and feels very very lazy. Booo~

Gotta buck up and start doing my research project, Chemistry homeworks and revision for tests next week. Plus watch that movie again so that I can do my theme study assesment. Gaaaah..So many things to do in a week. But thankfully this Friday is a holidaaaaay~~~ Haha..

Research project ah.. Die die lo. I do so slow cause have to think of my points, then think of proper sentences plus have to do citations (I think I forgot why I need to do intext citation ><)

Ting and Peggy ah..I wanna go watch Alice in Wonderland 3D next month! Pls do pls do. Oh, WeiTing, spare some time for us.. I know you are very busy this few weeks since its your last few weeks of foundation but then, still have some time to go hangkai with me and Peggy. =) Me book you now. haha

No comments: