Friday, December 9, 2011

Kids

Cutest thing my student said to me today
Brandon: I have a girlfriend you know.
(He is 6 years old) 
Me: Oh..
B: My girlfriend is you! *Looks and me and laugh*
Me: -.- No I am not

After a while
B: Teacher! I wanna marry you next year
Me: I don't want to entertain you d
-.-
hahahah

And he keeps smiling
Kids
Irresistibly cute and unpredictable

Working is so much fun with kids
Rachel and Rico Tan, both cute sisters who is super noisy when seated at my table
*Wait, all quiet kids that were seated on my table turns into talking machine*

Rachel: Teacher!
Me: *walks over to her* Yes?
Rachel: Nothing
Me: -.- 
Rico: Teacher! 
Me: Yeees?
Rico: Nothing
Then both of them laugh non-stop
Gosh.. 
And this 4 years old Rico is so cute and pretty!
She tells me that she pierce her ears the day before
Rico: I didn't cry, just eyes red red only
So brave and cute!
<3
Heart little kids
=)


No comments: