Wei Ting finally finished her busiest semester
So we get to date!
Went to watch Breaking Dawn!
It was great!
Can't wait for Part 2
^^
was at Giant waiting for Wei Ting and choosing our snacks
Came across this:
=) The snack that I used to like when I was in primary school
Went to BBQ Plaza for lunch after the movie
Yums <3
The sauce is still the best
![]() |
| Chilli, garlic and every thing nice |
![]() |
| Sizzling hot plate |
![]() |
| Yum yum yum |
Then we went to ZenQ for dessert
Tried their signature dessert
Delicious!
<3
![]() |
| Matcha, Taro and Sweet Potato Qball, and other yummy things |
![]() |
| Ting's mini is not so mini after all |
![]() |
| Cheers! For our great day! |
Went to Aunty Annie's nursery today after breakfast
<3 pretty pretty flowers
![]() |
| Peekaboo! I found you~ |
![]() |
| Very geli looking thing |
Great weekend
Will be a great week ahead too
^^















No comments:
Post a Comment