Saturday, March 9, 2013

好心好報


A small act of kindness is enough to show how much one cares
:)

I haven't decide when will I stop the current part time job that I've had for 2 years plus.
Boss reminds me to inform her beforehand so that she can have enough time to hire people
but as she said, it is difficult to find one that can take up the responsibility and capability to teach high level kids. So far, I don't really trust my students being with another tutor. The new tutors are quite good actually but they need more time to pick up the syllabus and handle the kids.
Other than ZT, I don't see other people handling the kids/ teens better. They tend to be too soft to them. haaa..! 
and when some of my students found out that I no longer work on Tuesdays, they rather change their schedule to adapt to me as they are used to me teaching them. They never fail to complain to me how they don't like other teacher teaching them (Excusesss!) as they don't take in new teacher easily. 
Sigghh..
If better tutors come, I might be able to let go earlier?
Heh. I will miss my dear angels and demons very much!

No comments: