One fine Sunday, I woke up to news that YX got her job! Then I went to check my email and I was chosen for an interview with a pharma company! Weeeee~
It was quite rush as the interview was schedule on the next day. Two interviewers against me alone ._. But then save time in terms that there will be no second interview. The interview was quite long for about an hour with random questions asked and they were giving me some idea of what was required for the job and assessing me with scenarios to see if I have the attitude for this job.
I was surprised to be chosen out of 70+ applicants! Oh and the reason the manager choose me over them was because my resume stated that I was the Chairman for Girl Guides. *guilty* Not because it was fake but because SMKPBP's Girl Guides were very passive and there was nothing much to do besides chatting with teachers. Thank you Pn Ding for the position! ;)
Right on that day itself, I was hired! Happily working with my dearest darling now (although we might not even see each other much). Talk about fate! Getting into the same company with darling through jobstreet is quite difficult yet we managed to be together again! *Reunited*
hehehe
I started my job the very next day, which was Tuesday, yesterday. Training together with Von for the past two days. May the path ahead I will be blessed with patience, confidence and courage for this job. For driving around unknown places and only depend on my phone's waze. For facing GP. For good numbers.
:)
Cheers!
No happy working cause my body still used to sleep late, wake late routine but was better today compared to the first day.
No comments:
Post a Comment