Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hi August :)


So, the last month was special with a post a day. Say bye to July and hi to August now. It's been a month plus since I've finished my exam, and 2 weeks plus after results were announced. 
I.AM.STILL.UNEMPLOYED.
I've went for several interviews and still waiting for their news from some. Either that or the offer given was not as expected hence I choose to keep searching.At least I still have my part time job to keep myself supported. 

My Fish thought that I've stopped working for August hence she was surprised to see me there. 3 years ago, fish was a quiet girl who seldom talks during her lessons. 3 years later, we become closer and she got quite a lot to share sometimes. Watching this girl grow from a cute 9 year-old to an intelligent and diligent young teen. Yesterday, she told me that she'll be pursuing her secondary studies in a private Chinese school and I start to wonder why. I told her to be ready for a difficult path ahead and she insists on choosing that for several reasons. At that moment, I feel that this girl is growing up and knows how to think for her own future. I'm glad to be part of her life too :)
Fish a year ago ^^
Oh yea, the poor giant was nowhere to be found now :( RIP giant!

Few days ago, I was asking my dad where to buy this USB fan as I want it to cool my laptop. The old one was spoiled because of me >< I accidentally dropped it and the blades came loose. 
Me: DAAADDDDYYYYYY, where you buy the fan wor? I also want but can't find gehh.
Dad: What happened to the previous one?
Me: I accidentally spoil it and waiwai say it could not be saved anymore. :(
Dad: Come show me.
Me: NAAAH!
Dad: Get me a screwdriver and glue.
Me: OKAY
Dad: *screew* *glueee*
Me: Can be fix la?
Dad: Of course.
Then brother came down.
Me: *points finger at bro* NEEEEH! The lousy guy say cannot fix one.
Bro: Cannot be glue wan la need the other type of glue.
Dad: Who say cannot? SEE!
Mum and me: LOUSY BROTHER! hahahahhahaa
Bro: *hides*
Daddy - My superhero!

Now, August, please be nice to me. Offer a good paying job please. TQVM
~^^~

No comments: