_____________________________________________
After knowing each other for about 7 months, I only start to realize all the little problems between us. I don't really like you from the start yet I was willing to give you a chance, to know more about you and to be nice. Then, we start to be close and I do enjoy your presence. I genuinely thought we can get along well.
Slowly, little problems start to arise. I've always trusted you and believe in you. I've try to put away my first impression to know you more before I judge further, yet I was disappointed.
______________________________________________
Finally, it's March. The last month in quarter 1. Time to chase up all the sales I've missed this two months. Ex-manager is back to lead us. Good or bad? So far I am still not used to have him around. Now that he's back, I gotta buck up and snake less often in case any Dr complain that I've not been visiting them frequently.
The recent news about MH370 is really sad :( Praying the best for the passengers and crews.
*The tragedy reminds me so much of 衝上雲霄II.*
No comments:
Post a Comment