Friday, March 14, 2014

Walking down to the past I was afraid to face

I was having a sleepless night last night, rolling on the bed until 5.30am+ before I doze off. Then, woke at 7am+ to go back to office for spring cleaning. 
In the process of trying to fall asleep, my brain was busy recalling my life in the past 8 years. Random but I was listening to this:

While walking down the memory lane, I realise I am very lucky to experience the best of what every situation can offer :) The only past that I don't like to look back must be the one incident 4 years back. Though I made it through and put this matter away for good, I was still surprised that the incident did not bring any negative emotions back.! 
I am enjoying my life as of now, and never regret to what had happened as it made me who I am now :)
Cheers! Many more sweet memories to create!

I was practically a zombie walking around office, moving things and listening to naggy manager talk. Then, we had lunch with our SFE manager and other colleagues. Then I went to deliver stock to KLCC and SHOP! :D Best way to end a Friday!

Keep fighting and hope to close the quarter by end of next week! So far, March has been a very great month. Thank you for everything

2 comments:

zixin said...

ni time no check in.
what incident ? mind sharing ?

zixin said...

*long time no check in