Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boring tuition

Today I had 3hours of BORING physics tuition..3 VERY long hours..I was sleepy half the time as it was in the morning..

After tuition,went to Algotherm coz Auntie Connie is going for a facial.My mum went there to have a look and chat with Auntie Fion..I, as usual went around walking in and out of different rooms and then talked to Ashley..The best part going there is the cool air cond..haha..Was there till 4+ then went home..

Then..hahaha..Qissy was online and she has a webcam..I make her on it and there,I see her..=) Yes,see her laugh..And there are lots of frame which looks funny and cute..Hehehe..Its funny seeing her..But she cant see me..=P..thats the best part..And she has a new laptop!!AWESOME!!

Ariel is so sweet giving me her book to read during the hols..Thanks Ariel!!

And I WANNA WATCH NARNIA:PRINCE CASPIAN..=) yayaya..I watch the first Narnia with a big group of friends that time..Its so nice..And now the second one is out for quite some time and no one wants to bring me to watch it =( Anyone wants to?? My cousin too,badly wants to watch it..

No comments: