Friday, May 16, 2008

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags
4 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starto~

1. What was I doing 10 years ago ( year 1998)?
Being a std 1 kid??

2. 5 things on my to-do list today
a) Online
b) Sleep
c) Watch TV
d) Go buy prepaid card
e) EAT

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy.
Potato chips,french fries,mash potato,Rocky,Chocolates^^

4. 5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Normal things ppl would do with lotsa money

5. 5 of my bad habits.~
Lazy..Childish..Cant think of others

6. 5 place i have lived
PJ,Puchong,KK,OKR,SS2

7. 5 jobs I've had
Student,Assitant Of Human Resources Director in Ye company..Ntg else lor..

~*4 people I tag*~
Too lazy tag liao..Do it if u wan la..

No comments: