Every night when I walked home from tuition, when I cross the road..I will think of Wei Ting..
Yes,you,Chan Wei Ting..
This particular event happen all the way back when we was..err...f3 ar..ya..When we visit Segi College..All of us are walking back to the bus and I think need to cross the road..Wei Ting was walking in front and stop at the road side to look out for cars..Peggy and I was walking behind..I am laughing at some thing and was not aware..then I bumped into Ting and causes her to move to the front, on the road..Yikes..Thank God she was fast enough to get back to the side..and there are no cars passing by..hehehe..I kinda clumsy..=)
Then f4,last year,Ting learn her lesson of crossing the road with me and Peggy..Hahaha..Whenever we stayed back and walk to 7-11, she'll make sure both of us, me espeacially is far from her..In case..ahem ahem..Peggy will not cross the road eventhough the car is still far away..Hahaha..3 of us..Super funny..
And this year,when I was walking home from tuition,I was busy texting with Yu Cheng and not aware that I was walking to the road..Until I reach the middle of the road and the car is coming frm both sides..-.-" ya..thank God again I was not run down by cars..After that,I never sms and walk ever again..lol..I think..hahaha
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment