Monday, July 20, 2009

College

I have started college for a week already and I am adapting well to it.
This week classes have cut to one hour only. So I have plenty of break time. Like now..
I have 3 1/2 hours of break. I dunno what i should do. So boring. Hmm..

I meet Sam and Shi Xian at Malaysian studies classes. So I have teman in class now. Haha..
Then, I will have lunch with Grace and Qissy whenever possible.. Have to have lunch with Miss Caryn Gan one day..The birthday girl 2moro.
Oh ya..Today Kuei Yee bday le.. I wished her early in the morning. Haha..Since she gave me a 4 msg long bday wish, I have to wish her alot more..But I oni send her a msg with lots of things mentioned.. Hehe..

Stupid computer in library..Cannot go facebook. I should try the ones in the lab.

No comments: