Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My new creations

An orange I created out of nothing. Kinda ugly but I like the water drops =D
(Pav's Fav colour XD)
Who does this looks like??



I won't tell you who is this cause it does not looks like her but This is my first =)

Oh ya, Mum decided to change me to Segi so I've stop going to college d. Haven't withdraw from Unity or register at Segi yet though. So I am free for now. Classes start on August. I am trying not to get addicted to games again by trying out new techniques on photoshop. Haha..
Comment about my creations will ya?
Lemme know how does it look to you all. Rate it too ^^
My lips is still hurting cause I bite myself on Friday night accidently. But you know, I had a bag of hot and spicy chips last midnight and it does not hurt at all. Haha..How nice of it to hurt when I have dinner and not hurt when I eat chips. Ouch..It hurts every now and then and I could not even drink water.. Stupid.

1 comment:

Pav said...

THAT'S YOUUUUU!!

Like, WOW, weyh! I could NEVER create stuff like that!