Yesterday was one of the days I slept early. Well, kind of la.. Was super tired yesterday and actually planned to sleep at 8. But then watch tv until 9 only went to bed. 9pm is very very early since...long time ago. XD
Then, around 10pm, my dad came back and went to my room to wake me up @.@ Saying something about the thing he brought. He makes me curious so I drag myself off from my dearest bed (I was sleeping soundly by then) and found a new GPS that my dad brought. =) Had no idea he will be buying that at all. So I play around with that until 11 something before going off to bed again. Then my dad asked if I am going to sleep. Then he ask me to go around the sofa to look at the other thing he bought without letting my brother know. It was a new laptop =D hehehe..
Ended up staying until 12.30 before going back to sleep. =) Thxs Daddy ^^
hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment