Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Surrounded by angels

Cheerful me is back (cause I can easily be happy) hahaha.. Did not really know that I am capable of being sad at something not true but the worst has pass. Rainbow should be visible now ^^

Many thanks to my dears, friends and everyone who cheer me up =) 
Thanks to Kuei Yee telling me about her silly things that made me look like a crazy woman laughing at the laptop in library. =)

Grace and GynFei for their advices.

WeiTing for her funny and sarcastic comments XD I LOVE IT hahaha 
Peggy for being Peggy XD 
 
Jeff for that blue rat. Other than making me change my mind about those cute hamsters. I will not be thinking of getting one at the moment -.-"

Friends that accompanied me just to listen to me talk crap, thank you. =) 

Today is mentor-mentee lunch gathering. My mentor is Dr Tam. She is nice =) Though I think that the gathering can be better. 

I can't wait for my sem break -.-" Feels so lazy~

No comments: