Been busy with intern lately :)
will update about that soon.
Today feels so good!
hehe
Mum wake up early just to tapao for me
(breakfast and lunch!)
work is not the best but still good
the other work is great!
hehehe
Feels blessed to have what I have now
:)
*Funny moment #1*
New teacher: HA? So we can't use a calculator AND can't use fingers to count?
Me: Err yea. The students cannot use fingers to plus and minus...
*Looks at his face*
Him: @@ OKAY......
HAHAHHAHA
*Funny moment #2*
Student: Teacherrrrr!
Me: Shoo ask the other teacher. I'm busy.
Student: Nooooo!
New Teacher: *looks at her work*
trying to figure it out
.....
After 5 minutes...
I turn around and see he is still teaching the same page same question.
Okaaay..
*attend to another student*
After 10 minutes....
Me: *walks over to see what is taking him so long*
*Ohhhh -.-*
Student: Miss! Isn't the answer supposed to be in decimals?
Me: Yea...*sees what the teacher did* Ohh. Not wrong but you can convert to decimals. or just straightaway do it using the decimals as in the question
New Teacher: Ha? Can do this without calculator want meh?
Me:errr.... yea.. *Inside LOL-ing*
ahhahahahahaa
I'm so bad
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
yea this made my day
:)
and I told ZT about this and he was like LOL LOL LOL!
and guess straightaway that he's a young fella.
hahahahahaha okay we are equally as bad.
awwwwwwww he is badly missed at work and he misses us too.
Time flies so fast!
Time to sleep again
Feels like not having enough of me-time after I started intern
So much people to catch up to!
:)
Night night world!
很多时候不去想太多
反而会更幸福更快乐
是我太简单
还是。。。
自私呢?
No comments:
Post a Comment