Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Things to do after exam

Since I am in no mood of studying
I think listing things that I wanted to do might motivate me

1. EAT, PLAY, SLEEP!
2. Start a scrapbook *secret*
3. Sealing the memories I have so that they can be treasured
4. Clean my bedroom
(it's in total mess since I began to rot at home to study)
5. Morning jog!
6. Dates, dates and more dates! *hint hint*
(Am so happy that exam is over by tomoro and you're coming back! weeeee~ such a beautiful coincidence)
7. Finished watching all the dramas that I have started but yet to complete
(Some of them must thank dearest darl cause she summarised the whole drama before I finished it thus...)
8. Continue colouring my nails every week! 
(Student ask me why I no more paint pretty nails to work.. Well, blame food labs for this)
9. Chat chat chat more chat
(Alot of catching up to do)
10. Bake and cook to satisfy my cravings!

Last paper tomoro yet no mood to revise!
I hate processing ><
Last day to suffer!
MUST HOLD ON!

No comments: