Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A hot monday

The day after the kitty post, my poor girlgirl was attacked by a stray cat.
Normally, stray cats don't bother to entertain my girlgirl.
They stay out of my house compound (Knowing a dog is in here I guess).
They ignore girlgirl pretty much and the smart cats know that the dog is contained inside the house compound so they would take their own sweet time to walk across the street.
BUT THEN!
This new stray cat is so ferocious!
When mum and I came back home from grocery shopping, we spotted an orange tabby in our compound. Once the kitty noticed us, it tried to runaway, breaking a flower pot in its way. Then, I spotted another flower kitty under my mum's car. I walked near it and it wouldn't go away! She just stared back at me. So, mum let girlgirl out, thinking that as usual, the cat will just scatter away before girlgirl gets to her. 
She did walk away to the front gate while girlgirl was stuck inside barking at the cat. Then this smartass cat turns back in attempt to claw at my girlgirl! 
@@
Yes, it literally walk back to the gate, put its paws in to claw at my poor frighten dog.
-.-
Well obviously all of us was taken aback by the cat's attitude.
Slowly, the cat retreats backwards UNWILLINGLY and walk away after more hisses at girlgirl.
-----------------
NOT THE END YET!
After we turn around and head back inside the house, the cat came in again!
In like less than a minute!
Goshh the cat is trying to show off I guess.
So yea, I have to shoo-ed the cat away while mum held girlgirl inside the house.
I wonder what will happen if they fight
-.-
Daring cat!

Ohhh it is spotted again today, chasing another black cat down the street.
Seems like this new cat here is trying to be the KING of the street. The local stray cats here are not so fierce.
HMMMM..
Where did it come from?

---------------------------
Monday blue again today
with another 5% quiz
Luckily the lunch date cheered me up alot!
The girls respectively brought their other half
muahaha
Picture of girls only
Guys no need take picture but be our cameraman instead!
heeeeeeeee~
Feels nice that my loved ones can meet up and know each other
hehe
*love love*

Picture of the day


爱情很美妙
可以改变一个人
~^^~

No comments: