Monday, April 1, 2013

Silly stuffs

*I was grabbing some biscuits to eat before leaving the house for work*
Mum: You want to eat then go tapao and eat before you work
Me: *shakes head*
Bro: Mummy, you arhh. Jie jie eat then you say her fat. She don't eat then you scold also. What la you -.-
Me: HAHAHAHA
----------------------------------------------

I was teaching my two fav students, E and YE while my partner,TT, was teaching another pair of siblings (the brother is the annoying big mouth gay-ish guy, ET).
ET: Eh teacher, you got how many kids? (Referring to TT)
*while students and me were eavesdropping overheard*
TT: NO, I don't have kids....
E: *whispering* Eh PY, the student so rude lo say that teacher hahaha
Me: Shhhh I know! HAHAHAHA
ET: Then are you married?
TT: -.- NO
ET: Do you have boyfriend??
TT:....
E, YE and me trying very hard to not burst out laughing.
I am sure TT finds it super offended but oh well, that ET is always so ZZZ

--------------------------------------
I don't like working on Tuesdays but I love working on Fridays.
Just because all my beloved cutie pies comes on Friday instead
hehehe

Just finished watching Scarlet Heart (步步惊心)

Aaahh
Very nice drama though sad
*cry* :(
Love 若曦 in the drama
and 四阿哥!
*continue dreaming*

No comments: