Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hectic last week of my degree life

2 reports
1 assignment
1 quiz

All in a week
and YAY! managed to make it through 
with proper time management
and much needed luck, guidance and support
hehehe

Had burger @ Big Hug Burger on Monday as a reward for own self
For making it this far
For almost-graduation
:)
*pats head*

The girls
Mario Beef burger!
I loveeeee fries
Burger was okay
I had juicier beef patty before
Our target now? To try out other different burger joints~!
:D 
*ahem ahem*
Weighing scale gave me sad sad news
I should restrict myself from eating too much
I should go on diet
So that I don't look to fat in swimsuit during Melaka trip
....
Jiang jiang jiang jiang!
Things have been finalized
*execept itinerary*
Something I look forward to after exams!
:)
hehehe

Prepared small gifts for my dears
as I know I will be very sad when we part ways
but I am sure we will keep in contact~!

Just finished the last report of my degree life.
The suckiest of all report
-.-
That marks the end of my degree life!
Bye bye lecturers
Bye bye classes
T.T
Hello study week
Hello exams
Hello flu
-.-
Ouch.

Will be officially ending my degree life in less than a month
yet many things for future have not been decided!
Aahh. I need guidance to complete them pls
oh, and motivation.
hehe

No comments: