Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wish list

Created a wish list on my phone as I have too much to wish for right now
I want this that this that
and I'm still trying to prioritize them accordingly

Caleb took my phone and saw my wish list
-.-
and so he added a "flower-scented perfume" into my list
How cute. not. 
I think he means my DKNY pink baby (fresh blossom)
hahahaha

Yes, I'm back to the cheerful self again thanks to drama
jiang jiang jiang jiang~!
:)

Skipped class on Thursday as I don't wanna travel 10km+ just for an hour's class
and then that naughty darling keep tempting me with chilli pan mee
So I decided to drive to SS15 just for that!
and also the yummy mille crepe from Vanila Cakes
*yesh I can travel all the way for food but not class so what :P)
teehee

Love love love

My partners in crime
Bamboo charcoal
Blueberry cheese
Oreo
Italian tiramisu
Cakes are comfort food
and fat too
HAHAHA

Am excited for Melaka trip after exams
Foooood!
This would be our last trip together before we grad
:(
and before we separate to different paths
and it must be a memorable one
hence I am willing to spend more time on planning it to make it happen!
Thank you to those who help me
or at least listen to me changing my mind every second while deciding this that
Very very appreciate all my loved ones
:)

Lastly, 
HAPPY MUMMY's DAY!
Mummy I love youuu~

No comments: