Argh, just a weekend and I'm back to being a lazy worm
Drama too much I guess!
美味的想念
~^^~
*love*
Thanks to darling
and also Howl
hahaha
Exam in a month's time
and then graduation
...
So much to fear of
So much to think of
Where will I work?
Can I buy car?
Can I save up?
Can I realise my dream?
-----
Can I pass my exam?
T.T
hahahaha
The prices that we pay for growing up is to worry more about life.
Now I am half financially independent thanks to my part time tutor job that I've stick to for almost 3 years of my degree life. I can manage myself with no allowance from parents and enjoy being with kids.
I will miss the place very much.
小時候 我們 哭著 哭著 就笑了
長大後 我們 笑著 笑著 卻哭了
長大後 我們 笑著 笑著 卻哭了
No comments:
Post a Comment