Wednesday, July 31, 2013

三年又过了


还记得以前再班上我们一起唱了这首歌

Today, it feels like I was back being a uni student again. Sit around at the lounge area while waiting for juniors to come pick up their stuffs while chatting along with the lovely companions as though it is like any other day we were having breaks during the day. Successfully sell off most of my stuff and darl's stuff too! (Now I feel tang yuk yuk with all the profit with me but not mine though). Coincidentally, a few others were around uni as well so we meet up for lunch at Kim Gary, Pyramid. 
The guys and the girls. Three of us (girls) actually applied job from the same company! What a coincidence. We shall get a good job real soon. 
:)

不知道什么时候才能见到你们了!


Saw this giant at the plants again. Hmmm, will be it gone by tomorrow morning? Its' got beautiful blue spots on the body. 

I've planned to try bake Hokkaido cupcakes tomorrow if I'm at home for the afternoon. Time to repay the kindness of my lady boss and the wonderful colleagues at E.nopi! Shall see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: