Melaka trip
On Saturday, before going to Melaka, I went to the education fair in Midvalley. There are lots to see but sadly i don't have much time to slowly walk around n ask questions but just go to some booths n have a look..
My family and Yap family (Uncle Richard, Aunty Sally and Miss Sharmaine) went to Melaka for the weekends..The first day or half was known as Melaka One Day Eating Trip. While the second day is Muar One Day Eating Trip.
We reached Melaka abt 4 sumtin and the journey to look for good foods starts. First, we went to look for the popiah stall. After a VERY long time searching for it, we finally found the stall on the roadside.. The popiah was nice and big in size. At least double the size here. Then we found another famous lorong stall where they sell those lala n squid n taufu bakar..So we sat n n eat our dinner. Note that its very hard for us to drive around the so-called small state. Its very difficult to find our ways n most roads is just a one-way road so u have to go a whole big round if you want to turn back..Then again we went to look for this famous shop where they sell lots of biscuits like Lao Po Bing ( Wife cookie?) and stuff..Take us a long time too..Conclusion here, we spend most of our time in car turning round n round passing through the same road a few times then only found our destiny..
NEXT..Oooh wait..At Nite, we went to Tampin to stay over at Uncle richard's relative's house..Haha..We had a really nice breakfast that morning..We went down to Johor, Muar the next day.Eat more food..There's a really nice shop with nice fish porridge.Yummy..N we also found a street full with stalls..food stalls..hehehe.. Ok, the rest of the part oso in car so skip..
NEXT..Today, I am finally working! Yay!..Dunno happy or sad..Haha..Im working at Ogawa..counted as a clerk without computer..Dunno y they put me in account department..I oso dunno acc..So whole day oni check the receipt n mark oni..Check check check..Boring..Very cold oso..Sum more must wear formal wear..Today I wear jeans n a quite formal blouse..I dunno what m I going to wear for the whole week,since i dun hv formal clothes..So I'm going to wear my mum's..Hehehe..Then if not enough sum more go borrow frm my aunty..She sure got alot..Haha..
I survived the 9hours work today doing one thing..I do hope I can tahan for 3months..Its a nice job if they just let me do checking..But just boring..Hehe..
Thats all for now..More updates coming..
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment