Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shopping!

Have been going to IOI mall these two days..Mummy is busy buying things to decorate the x'mas tree at Algotherm..Phew..It was an exhausting job..Hot market has cheap trees for sale with decos as well..Haha..

Now I am still thinking what to study..Must consider everything properly..No money no talk..Haix.. My mum still considering to let me work at Midvalley or not..The pay is RM50 per day and don't have to work at weekends..But its very far...Transport problem..So my other Auntie is asking her sister whether there is a job vacancy at Ogawa or not..Coz it's nearer..Ya, my other cousin's auntie is the Ogawa boss..My cousin is working for her at Indonesia for several years d. Hopefully they do have a job which pays well too..Then I have something to do..Hahaha..

Oh, I bought TSGS book 18! Its very nice..There is an article about human sacrifice! and more ghost story..Yay! =)

No comments: