Monday, December 22, 2008

Undang

BORING UNDANG and My dear dear and darling..=)

Last Saturday, I went for my Undang..Boring Boring Boring..I thought at least got YiTing there to teman me and talk talk when boring..But then we got into separate classes..=(

So is just me and Poh Yee and Kam sitting there staring at the whiteboard..Trying to focus but I was so sleepy! I have to wake up 8 every morning on weekdays already and I cant even get to sleep longer for the weekends..=( I miss my precious sleep time..

During the boring class, I meet a new friend name Jian Quan..At least got some one to talk to during the boring boring class..And during the borinh boring boring class, I was sms-ing Yu Cheng..He was waiting to take his Undang test with Wilson also that day.. everything was normal UNTIL....one message frm him was full with dots like this.................................Curious, I asked him why..cause its not his normal style of sms-ing..Then after 2 more sms with dots..Lots of them..I finally realise why is those dotting sms seems so familiar..WILSON!!! *Ahem ahem* Yes, that playfull friend is using YC's hp to sms me..Hahaha..But then I was happy to text him cause I havent seen him for a loooooooong time..What a surprise..And YC is sleeping..-.-" I havent complain to him abt that..haha..

And on that very day, 20th of December is my dear dear's birthday! I nearly forgotten that until at night when sms-ed me asking if I forgot something..Knock knock knock..Whoops..I reminded my self the other night before sleeping AND I stubbornly say to myself "Aiya, no need set in my handphone de..Dear dear birthday I sure remember de" Sheesh.. Then I quickly called dear dear at 11 sumtin at night (What do u expect? I rmb it when she texted me ok..Thats y so late XD) Hahaha..She was carolling with my darling that night..So I chat on the phone with both of them for abt 20mins..Hehehe..So happy to be able to talk to them! I missed them so much..Dear dear complained that YC din wish her..Merajuk ed..Haha..My dear dear and darling so sweeet..Fight on the phone for me..Hehehe..=) They owez make me smile..Oh, YC even said that both of them keep asking him to learn driving ASAP so that he could drive them over to my house..haha..

No comments: