There..The first dress is my fav..the second one looks good too! and guess how much it cost?...
...
...
...
Only rm38 for each dress..There is alot more cheap and nice dresses..My mum bought another one..haha..
But cant really see the details on the black dress though..I also tried a purple dress which is very nice too..But I didn't take a picture of that..haha
Thats how I spend my Christmas Day..=)
Yesterday was the busiest day of my working life..Multitasking at work is not easy..I was on the phone with Sze Yi, our parcel girl, while checking the remmitance and scribbling down some notes..Chee San, my senior was on my side, waiting for me to hand up to talk to me abt some more work.. I also help Syikin and Yani to check for roadshow sales and to find 3 pieces of Invoice..My table is very messy with lots of files on it, and scraps of papers, and lots of other stuffs..I have been walking from my table to Sze Yi's table,which is kinda far away, and to the photostat machine and back again..I could not even sit for more than half an hour..Haha..Sometimes, every five minutes, I will walk over to Mimi to ask her things..Phew..Though I enjoy it very much cause I can learn lots of things..
No comments:
Post a Comment