There goes my Psychology paper. Next on is Chemistry on Wednesday. Good luck everyone ^^ I always feel like doing other things that are not related to studies during exam period. Like photoshop. And when I am free to do it, I won't.
Yesterday night was the worst of all nights as I slept at 4am. No thanks to Pak Hailam's special brew. Today was like a zombie when I reach Uni for my paper. 75% blur. During exam, I was doodling on the paper because I was thinking which option to choose. Therefore, my paper ended up to be messy inside with alot of ugly doodles.
I need to see Wei Ting and Peggy and Kuei Yee ASAP. Too long no see. =( Why do I move so far away again? Sigh.. If I am still in Puchong, we can meet up easily. Now I have to wait until mid December.. Aargh..
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment